A tablet computer, commonly shortened to tablet, is a mobile device, typically with a mobile operating system and touchscreen display processing circuitry, and a rechargeable battery in a single, thin and flat package.
The touchscreen display is operated by gestures executed by finger or digital pen (stylus), instead of the mouse, touchpad, and keyboard of larger computers .
Tablets are one of tech’s most versatile purchases. You can use them to watch films, send emails, browse the web or even make music. If the size of your phone screen just doesn’t cut it and you don’t want a laptop, then a tablet is the perfect companion.
1. CPU processor: MediaTek MT6761 quad-core 2.0GHz;
2. Operating system: Android 9.0 system,
3. Screen and touch screen: 8-inch multi-touch screen, full viewing angle HD screen 180*800IPS, size 22
4. Full Netcom 4G network: support GSM: B5/B8/B3/B2=850/900/1800/1900Mhz,
Unicom 3G WCDMA: B1/B8/B5=2100/900/850MHZ; Mobile 4G TDD-LTE: B34/B39/B40/B41; 4G FDD LTE: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20.
5. Dual camera: 2 million pixels, rear 5 million pixel head,
6. Industrial fingerprint module: pixel 508dpi, size 256*2888 pixels, pixel features 512,100 0s, security level 5, false recognition rate <0.001%, Search time <1 second,
7.NFC: NXP PN533, 13.56MHZ, support ISO1444A/B, ISO15693, Mifare
8. Memory & storage: 2GB ram running memory + 32GB ROM storage.
9. Wireless network: WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5G dual-band WIFI and Bluetooth BT4.1;
10. Positioning and Navigation: Support GPS+GLONASS+Beidou;
11. Battery: standard built-in 3.7V/8200mAh lithium battery;
12. Rainproof grade: waterproof grade three IP65; drop-proof standard: within 1 meter;
13. Input/output interface: 1*DC port, 1*TYPE-C USB port, 1*USB2.0 female port, 1*headphone jack, 2*small SIM card slot, 1*TF card slot;
14. Product size: about 250*166*26mm.